Dead Sea Mask
Get ready to turn back the hands of time! Packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals, mud from the Dead Sea has been referred to as the Fountain of Youth.
- Exfoliates, cleanses and detoxifies
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles and large pores
- Reduces and prevents the appearance of acne, pimples and eczema
- Nourishes, moisturizes and re-mineralizes
Apply once or twice a week to clean and dry skin, on face, neck, neckline, and back, avoiding the mouth area and around the eyes. Leave on for at least 15 minutes until the mask dries and then remove with warm water.
Dead Sea Mud, Water (Aqua), Corn Starch, Kaolin, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Juice, Palmityl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Allanton, And Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Oil, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.
* This product is free from nuts, gluten, fish, milk, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, oil, talc, and mineral oil. Cruelty-free and 100% vegan. Dermatologist tested, appropriate for all skin types.
Dead Sea Mask
- CACarol A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Skin Type NormalRated 1 stars2 weeks agoMy daughter got a really red face with a rash
My daughter got a really red face with a rash. Didn’t want to try it out myself. Sorry
- RSRosemary S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65What are your skin concerns? Wrinkles, Ageing, SensitivitySkin Type NormalProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Great IngredientsRated 3 stars4 weeks agoDead Sea Mask
I have only used it a few times. That is why I gave it 3 stars. Will see after use of a few more times.
- CSCarlie S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 18-24What are your skin concerns? Acne, Pigmentation, Redness, SensitivitySkin Type OilyProduct Standouts Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat mask and easy to wash off.
The mask has no smell, which is better for me since I have sensitive skin. So far there’s no irritation. My skin’s texture is smoother after using it 2 times this week.
- BRBetty R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What are your skin concerns? Redness, Sensitivity, Scarring, AcneSkin Type DryRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat for leasions!
I like the product overall, I am 48 years old and am battling severe leasions (which many Dermatologists said was acne) that are a form of yeast I had found after a biopsy. Open, angry, soar and sensitive... this is one of the products I am using successfully to fight it, as well as how concerned I am about scaring, it is helping my skin help very very well when I thought I would have severe scars on my face for life! It does dry up a bit fast is the only minor issue I have.
- OHOlivia H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54What are your skin concerns? Pigmentation, Redness, Sensitivity, Blackheads, Large PoresSkin Type OilyProduct Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Healing, Dramatic Results, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars2 months agoFeeling Refreshed!
Cleans oils and dirt from my skin after long work days.