Dead Sea Mask
Get ready to turn back the hands of time! Packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals, mud from the Dead Sea has been referred to as the Fountain of Youth.
- Exfoliates, cleanses and detoxifies.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles and large pores.
- Reduces and prevents the appearance of acne, pimples and eczema.
- Nourishes, moisturizes and re-mineralizes.
Apply once or twice a week to clean and dry skin, on face, neck, neckline, and back, avoiding the mouth area and around the eyes. Leave on for at least 15 minutes until the mask dries and then remove with warm water.
Dead Sea Mud, Water (Aqua), Corn Starch, Kaolin, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Vera Juice, Palmityl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Xanthan Gum, Allanton, And Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavender Oil, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate.
* This product is free from nuts, gluten, fish, milk, phthalates, sulfates, parabens, oil, talc, and mineral oil. Cruelty-free and 100% vegan. Dermatologist tested, appropriate for all skin types.
Dead Sea Mask
- KAKat. A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars39 seconds agoIt Works!!
I use this mask every other night and now I don’t have acne breakouts and my skin finally feels under control. I have been dealing with horrible acne (on my chin and around my nose) as a 25 year old and it’s sometimes embarrassing but this product does work if you give it time! I love how there is a large amount of it and it’s still not empty after a month of consistently using it. For someone with bad acne, try using this at least EVERY WEEK for a month along with clean eating and you’ll see a difference. For the price it’s amazing because it beats the $50+ bottle of those little acne creams you see everywhere at retail stores. I’m buying it again as soon as it runs out. My face feels so clean and smooth after using!Was this helpful?
- MLMaria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoBest mask ever !!!!!
It definitely looks interesting when you put it on, but after you wash it off the skin feels like baby skin and you get a lot for your money! It’s big !Was this helpful?